As a proudly Canadian and family owned company, we know the importance of supporting our local economy. That's why we offer two simple ways for you to buy Ontario-grown items and incorporate them into your menu:
Our Ontario is Flanagan's local food program, featuring more than 450 Ontario dairy, protein and produce products from a wide selection of producers. You'll find these products currently listed in our warehouses - check with your Territory Manager for a current local guide or become a customer to learn more.
Flanagan Market is our local e-commerce platform that features niche, local items available for purchase directly from growers and farmers in your area. Browse 600+ items, and coordinate delivery, payment and pick-up with suppliers. The platform is free to sign up and there are no charges (ever) for use.
Learn more about each of these programs below:
Our Ontario products strictly follow the consumer and industry approved definitions of Ontario food products outlined by Foodland Ontario. You can find definitions for each commodity here.
Why buy local food?
- Local food is fresh and healthier (Truly! Shorter travel distances mean more nutritious food)
- It's community oriented; local farmers have families in our communities
- It supports environmental sustainability: local farms help to preserve land, water, natural resources
- There's a wide selection: heritage varieties, non-GMO, natural, organic choices
- It supports our local econony
Where can I buy products that are part of Our Ontario?
- Through Flanagan's Online Web Order System (local items are identified with the Our Ontario logo)
- Contact your Territory Manager
- Call our Customer Relations department
Meet some of our local vendors:
Place orders directly with local Ontario farmers and producers, and receive your product by each individual supplier from whom you’ve placed an order. Many of our vendors on the Market deliver Ontario-wide!
What are the advantages to using Flanagan Market?
- Connect directly with the grower; you'll know exactly where your products are coming from (great story to tell on your menu)
- You have access to niche, local items that you will not (yet) find listed through Flanagan's
- Purchase produce, protein, herbs, spreads and jams, cocktail bitters, baked goods and more
- The platform is free, user-friendly, and compatible with all devices
If you have questions regarding the Flanagan Market, please contact your Territory Manager or call Katrina Couto at 519-748-2190, extension 1786.
Shop Flanagan Market