Customer Service Specialist
You are an energetic and highly organized service professional with a passion for providing service excellence. You excel at customer service and can be counted on to support everyone around you. You approach what you do with high attention to detail and take care at every step. You thrive in a fast-paced call center environment and enjoy working in partnership with a diverse team of people to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
Your key accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- A variety of customer service duties including calling customers and keying orders;
- Supporting Territory Managers in their pursuits of service excellence for our business;
- Running various computer reports, and maintaining spreadsheets;
- Analyzing, tracking, reducing credits
- Work closely with Inventory Control, Traffic, Procurement and sales to improve processes
- Demonstrating a constant willingness to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Possess a high level of professionalism and dedicated to customer service. Proven ability to build good working relationships with internal and external clients and business partners;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organization, time management and decision making skills; ability to manage multiple tasks while prioritizing and managing tight deadlines;
- Proficient in Excel and Word;
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as under minimal supervision; must be comfortable problem solving and handling challenging situations in a professional manner
- Must have a flexible schedule as this position includes Statutory Holidays.