Apple Cider Muffins
Recipe Yield: 46 portions
Serving size: 1 each
Cooking method: Bake
Cooking temperature: 350 °F (176 °C)
Cook time: 15 minutes
1 ½ cups, Apple cider
1 ½ cups, Plain Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp, Vanilla extract
2 Tbsp, Ground cinnamon
2 cups, Unsweetened applesauce
11 ½ cups, Bran muffin mix
1/2 Cup, Wheat germ
- Wash hands before beginning preparation & sanitize surfaces & equipment. Preheat oven to 350 °F (176 °C), place muffin liners in pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine apple cider, yogurt, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and applesauce. Mix well.
- Add muffin mix and wheat germ to wet ingredients, mix to incorporate.
- Fill each muffin liner with blue scoop (63g) of prepared muffin batter (about ⅔ full). Bake until toothpick comes out clean (15 minutes).
- Best served warm or wrap and refrigerate.
- CCP - *Maintain <40 °F/4 °C after service for storing.
Nutrition Facts for One Serving
Nutrition facts for 1 muffin
Calories: 158 kcal
Protein: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Total fat: 5 g
Note: Nutrient composition provided is approximate and may vary by ingredients used and quantity prepared.