Cranberry Almond Streusel
Recipe Yield: 50 portions
Serving size: 30 g
Cooking method: Bake
Cooking temperature:350 °F (176 °C)
Cook time: 15 minutes
2 ¼ cup, Ground almonds
1 ⅛ cup, Slivered almonds
¼ cup, Hemp hearts
¼ cup, Chia seeds
1 ⅛ cup, All purpose flour
2 ¼ cup, Brown sugar
2 tsp, Ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp, Table salt
1 ⅛ cup, Dried sweetened cranberries
1/2 cup, Wheat germ
1 cup, Unsalted butter, melted
- Wash hands before beginning preparation & sanitize surfaces & equipment. Preheat the oven.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add melted butter to dry ingredients. Use gloved hands to incorporate ingredients together until a clumpy texture is achieved
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, spread streusel batter in an even layer and bake for approx. 10 minutes until slightly golden.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill. Maintain <40 °F/4 °C.
- Serve with a side of vanilla yogurt for breakfast or with ice cream or custard for dessert.
Nutrition Facts for One Serving
Calories: 162 kcal
Protein: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 19 g
Iron: 1 mg
Note: Nutrient composition provided is approximate and may vary by ingredients used and quantity prepared.