Recipe Yield: 50 portions
Serving size: 30 g
Cooking method: Bake
Cooking temperature: 350F/176C
Cook time: 15 minutes
543 mL Nuts, Almonds Slivered, ground 271 mL Nuts, Almonds Slivered
65 mL Seeds, Hemp Hearts
45 g Seeds, Chia
271 mL Flour, All Purpose
543 mL Sugar, Brown
10 mL Cinnamon, Ground
1/2 tsp Salt, Table
271 mL Cranberries, Dried Sweetened 1/2 cup Wheat Germ
1/2 cup Butter, Unsalted
1. Wash hands before beginning preparation & sanitize surfaces & equipment. Preheat oven.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
3. Add melted butter to dry ingredients. Use gloved hands to incorporate ingredients together until a clumpy texture is achieved
4. On a parchment lined baking sheet, using a #30 scoop, scoop streusel batter and bake for approx. 10 minutes until slightly golden.
5. Serve immediately or cover and chill. Maintain <40F/4C.
6. Serve with a side of vanilla yogurt.
Calories: 162 kcal
Protein: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 19 g
Iron: 1 mg
Each recipe was vetted by a dietician for nutrition and cost efficiency for LTC. These recipes were tested in smaller portions and then scaled up to 50 portions, thus the amount of some ingredients may be overestimated. Please make any adjustments necessary. NiD would appreciate any feedback or suggestions for improving scaled recipes.