Recipe Yield: 50 portions
Serving size: 100 g
Cooking method: Mix and chill
Cooking temperature: 350F/176C
Cook time: 15 minutes
112 g Seeds, Hemp Hearts
390 mL Cereal, Oatmeal Large Flake Dry 203 g Butter, Unsalted
390 mL Sugar, Brown
3/4 tsp Salt, Table
46 mL Cinnamon, Ground
328 g Pudding Mix, Vanilla Instant
1 5/8 L Milk, Skim Bulk
781 mL Cream, Heavy Whipping 35% milk fat 187 mL Yogurt, Greek Plain Bulk
93 mL Sugar, Brown
1 kg Raspberries, Red Fresh
15 mL Cocoa Powder, Unsweetened
1. Wash hands before beginning preparation & sanitize surfaces & equipment. Preheat oven.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine hemp hearts, oats, butter, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. Mix until a crumbly texture
3. Loosely spread over parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on rack
4. Mix pudding powder with milk and mix following manufacturer instructions. Cover and chill. Maintain < 40F/4C.
5. Mix cream with mixer on high until whipped cream consistency achieved. Add yogurt and brown sugar. Fold mixtures together with spatula until evenly mixed. Cover and chill. Maintain <40F/4C.
6. To assemble: in a deep hotel pan, add 3/4 of baked mixture, packing down. Layer with pudding, raspberries, whipped cream topping.
7. Garnish with cocoa powder and remaining 1/4 or crumble. Cover and chill in fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
8. CCP - Reheat: To temp of 165F/74C held for 15 second, within 2 hours - one time only.
Calories: 234 kcal
Protein: 5 g
Carbohydrates: 28 g
Vitamin C: 5 mg
Each recipe was vetted by a dietician for nutrition and cost efficiency for LTC. These recipes were tested in smaller portions and then scaled up to 50 portions, thus the amount of some ingredients may be overestimated. Please make any adjustments necessary. NiD would appreciate any feedback or suggestions for improving scaled recipes.