Oatmeal Cookie Berry Parfait
Recipe Yield: 50 portions
Serving size: 80g
Cooking method: Mix and Chill
Cooking temperature: 350 °F (176 °C)
Cook time: 15 minutes
¾ cup, Hemp hearts
1 ⅔ cups, Oatmeal (quick rolled oats)
⅓ cups, Unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup, Brown sugar
3/4 tsp, Table salt
3 Tbsp, Ground cinnamon
2 ⅛ cup, Vanilla instant pudding mix
6 ½ cups, Skim milk
8 cups Raspberries, fresh or frozen
Whipped cream topping ingredients
3 ⅛ cups, Whipping cream 35%
⅞ cup, Plain Greek yogurt
⅓ cup, Brown sugar
1 Tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Wash hands before beginning preparation & sanitize surfaces & equipment. Preheat oven.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine hemp hearts, oats, butter, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until a crumbly texture is achieved.
- Loosely spread over parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on rack.
- Mix pudding powder with milk and mix following manufacturer instructions. Cover and chill. Maintain < 40 °F/4 °C.
- Mix cream with mixer on high until whipped cream consistency is achieved. Add yogurt and brown sugar. Fold mixtures together with spatula until evenly mixed. Cover and chill. Maintain <40 °F/4 °C.
- To assemble: in a deep hotel pan, add 3/4 of baked crumble mixture, packing down. Layer with pudding, raspberries, and whipped cream topping.
- Garnish with cocoa powder and remaining 1/4 of the crumble. Cover and chill in fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
- Other serving suggestions: The crumble can also be served as granola with yogurt for breakfast or with ice cream or custard for dessert.
Nutrition Facts for One Serving
Calories: 86 kcal
Protein: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 18 g
Vitamin C: 3 mg
Note: Nutrient composition provided is approximate and may vary by ingredients used and quantity prepared.