Baked Potatoes with Crispy Bacon, Cheese and Green Onion
These Baked Potatoes with Crispy Bacon, Melted Cheese and Fresh Green Onion are the perfect comfort food that will leave your taste buds singing! The combination of crispy bacon, melted cheddar cheese, and fresh green onion creates the ultimate flavor explosion that will have your customers coming back for more. Be sure to use high-quality Russet or Yukon Gold potatoes for mouth-watering results. Enjoy!
4 large Russet or Yukon Gold potatoes
8 slices of Flanagan Solutions bacon
4 tbsp butter
1 tsp salt
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
4 green onions, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and pat dry. Cut several slices downwards into each potato, making sure not to cut all the way through.
- Insert a slice of bacon into each slit in the potato. Rub each potato generously with butter and sprinkle with salt.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet or in an oven-safe dish and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy and golden brown, and the bacon is crispy.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the top of each potato.
- Return the potatoes to the oven and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and sprinkle chopped green onion over the top. Let cool for several minutes before serving.
Per 1/12 recipe
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat 0.3g