Join the Flanagan family today!
Why should you consider a career in warehouse and distribution?
- Leave work at work! When you are done for the day, you don't bring your work home with you
- Be part of a fantastic team and contribute by keeping the chain flowing
- Opportunities for extra earnings with overtime, pick rate incentives, and shift/climate premiums
- The job will keep you working at your peak physically
- You will love the efficiency and organization of the work
Still not sure? Let us tell you more about a warehouse career...
Be treated like family
- You are an important member of our team
- Enjoy close friendships on the job, and sometimes off the job
- Enjoy all the perks that everyone else in the company enjoys
- Work with people with diverse backgrounds
Keep physically fit
- You're being paid to work out each day
- While it is physical, you will enjoy the satisfaction of fulfilling that last order
- Great training will ensure you know how to handle the physicality of the role
Hone your Tetris skill
- A common analogy is that this work is a lot like Tetris and puzzles
- Stacking, constructing and reconstructing things can be fun!
Equipment and tech
- Warehouses work so effectively because of the great tools and technology. Become licensed to use a fork lift and reach truck as a necessary part of your job!
Reach new heights
- While it can take time and hard work, there are some incredible advancement opportunities:
- Lead Hand
- Management Opportunities
It's a cool place to be
- It's the place to be in the hot summer months. Our enviornment has multiple climates (dry, cooler, and freezer)
Follow Flanagan Foodservice Careers on our social platforms to keep up-to-date about latest job opportunities and learn more about our Flanagan Foodservice culture!
Thank you for your interest in Flanagan Foodservice! We appreciate all applicants, and welcome diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities and Aboriginal people(s).
If you experience any issues with the system, or simply have a general question, please contact email@example.com.